Stamford Plaza Adelaide hotel accommodation is superbly situated in the heart of the city on Adelaide's key cultural boulevard, North Terrace. Only 10 minutes from the airport and 20 minutes from Adelaide's premier beachside suburb, Glenelg.
The hotel is conveniently located opposite the Adelaide Convention Centre, Adelaide Casino and Parliament House, and within walking distance to Adelaide Oval, the Festival Centre, River Torrens, Adelaide's historic parklands, cinemas and boutique shopping.
- 335 luxury guest rooms including 21 suites, many with beautiful views overlooking the parklands
- Your choice of diverse restaurants, catering for every taste and occasion
- La Boca Bar and Grill featuring Adelaide’s only Argentinean woodfired Asador.
- TG's Restaurant is renowned for its incredible full buffet breakfast seven days a week
- Sample the impressive selection of cocktails and South Australian wines at Cascade Cocktail Lounge
- Ten elegant Adelaide Function rooms ideal for small intimate meetings, private events or large conferences
- Ideal location to hold your Adelaide wedding reception, with a choice of three elegant Adelaide wedding reception venues, each with unique attributes, charm and style
- Outdoor rooftop heated pool and gymnasium
- 24 hour concierge, room service and front desk
- High speed broadband internet access
- Please visit our Parking and Transfers page for full information on car parking options.
Stamford Plaza Adelaide hotel recognises the importance of health and fitness while you are travelling and is pleased to offer dedicated recreational facilities for our hotel guests.
Our recreational facilities are located on Level 20 on the hotel rooftop, featuring a well-equipped gymnasium, rooftop heated pool.
Our gymnasium offers:
- Free weights and medicine ball selection
- Selection of Techno Gym cardio machines including treadmills and cross trainers
Our pool area features:
- Heated Pool
- Sun beds
- Pool towels
- Pool dining menu
All facilities available at no charge and exclusively to our hotel guests.